D’Addario is a manufacturer of musical instrument strings and accessories, primarily for guitars but also other fretted and orchestral instruments. The company currently has its world headquarters in Farmingdale, Long Island, New York, and its European headquarters in Newcastle upon Tyne, England.
FEATURE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT:
- One complete set of acoustic guitar strings
- Super light gauge (.009-.045)
- Wound strings are round wound, made from 85/15 bronze. Unwound strings are plain steel
- Strings packaged in Corrosion Intercept bags for guaranteed freshness
- Made in USA by D’Addario, New York.